Guest Lecturers Vacancies in TWREIS Degree Residential Gurukulam Colleges Apply Online: TS (Telangana) TTWREIS Guest Faculty,Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018. In TS Gurukulam Degree Colleges,TTWREIS Guest Faculty Part time Lecturer in TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Telugu, English, History,Economics,Political Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Computer Science,Electronics,Botany,Zoology,Micro Biology,Bio Technology, Commerce Subjects,TTWREIS Degree Lecturer Guest Faculty Online Application released @ tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in, online Application,Fee Details,Last Date,Notification,Age Limit,Salary Details,How To fill Online Application, Address etc covered in this article.
TELANGANA TRIBAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY, GURUKULAM: HYDERABAD NOTIFICATION SELECTION OF GUEST FACULTY / PART TIME LECTURER IN TTW RESIDENTIAL DEGREE COLLEGES 2018-19
It is to inform that Govt. of Telangana Vide G.O.Ms. No. 40, dt: 06.07.2017 of the TW(Budget & Edn) Department have accorded administrative sanction for establishment of (22) Residential Degree Colleges for providing quality education to rural talented tribal students. Out of (22) Residential Degree Colleges (15) colleges are sanctioned for Women and (7) for Men.
The said colleges have the following groups viz. M.P.C, M.P.Cs, B.Z.C, M.Z.C, Biotech.Z.C, B.Com(General), B.Com(Computers), B.A.(H.E.P.) and B.A. (E.P.Pub.Admn). Appointment of Guest lecturer/ part time Lecturer is based as per the requirement in the colleges.
1) Telugu 2) English 3) History 4) Economics 5) Political Science 6)Public Administration 7) Mathematics 8) Physics 9) Chemistry 10)Computer Science 11) Botany 12) Zoology 13) Micro -Biology 14) Commerce.
1. Online applications starts from – 06.04.2018
2. Last date for submission of Online applications – 18.04.2018
3. Date of Demo/interview – 25.04.2018 Onwards. (Candidates shall be intimated through SMS).
4. Date of Commencement of 1st year classes – 11.06.2018
1) Telugu 2) English 3) History 4) Economics 5) Political Science 6) Public Administration 7) Mathematics 8) Physics 9) Chemistry 10) Computer Science 11) Botany 12) Zoology 13) Micro -Biology 14) Commerce.
- Candidates having Masters Degree (i.e., M.A / M.Sc / M.Com./ M.C.A./M.Sc. (Comp.))/ M.Tech(Comp.Sci.) With a minimum of 55%, in case of SC/ST, 50% of marks in the relevant Subject are eligible to apply.
- NET/SET and Ph.D. holders will be given preference. (NET /SET and Ph.D certificates must upload the scanned copies of certificates along with application)
- Weightage for Post Graduation – 50% weightage would be given for marks secured in P.G.
- Weightage for additional Qualifications – Candidates with NET/SET and Ph.D. shall obtain 30 marks for the additional qualifications.
- Weightage for Demo/Interview – 20 marks
Terms and Condidtions:
1. The selected Guest Faculty/ Part time Lecturer shall have to perform all the Residential pattern duties assigned to them by the Principal/ Head Office.
2. Women Guest Faculty/ Part time Lecturer may be posted to Women’s and Men’s Colleges.
3. Men Guest Faculty / Part time Lecturer shall be posted to Men’s Colleges only.
4. Merely applying for the post shall not entitle the candidates for any claim to the Guest faculty/ Part time Lecturer position without following the selection procedure.