Govt Of Telangana, Director of Govt. Examinations, Telangana, Hyderabad.
Sub: SSC Public Examinations March 2018 – Feeding of Internal marks -Reg.
DGE Telangana inform you that the internal marks (FA) have to he uploaded by the Headmasters for Regular candidates pertaining to SSC Public Examinations March 2018 on web portal www.bse.telangana.gov.in. In this regard all the District Educational Officers are requested to make arrangement for feeding Internal marks (FA) duly instructing Deputy Educational Officers / Mandal Educational Officers to monitor the process of work day to day basis till the work is completed. Important instructions also have to be followed without fail.
Important instructions :
- 1) Visit one or two schools every day and ensure that the schools are entering the internal marks accurately and see the work is completed as: per schedule.
- 2) Review with the Deputy Educational Officers / Mandal Educational Officers and get their visit reports every day.
- 3) Arrange trainings for Deputy Educational Officers / Mandal Educational Officers and Headmasters on the subject.
- 4) Communicate guidelines to all the Schools.
- 5) Initiate action against the Headmasters/Schools who are found to be negligent of the work.
- 6) Collect one copy of the internal marks from all the Schools through Deputy Educational Officers / Mandal Educational Officers and arrange to send them to the Office of the Director of Government Examinations on the scheduled date.
- 7) Submit daily reports to the Commissioner and Director of School Education as well as to the Director of Government Examinations till the work is completed.
- 8) At any circumstance the feeding of internal marks schedule will not be extended. In this regard.
DGE TS once again request the all District Educational Officers to make arrangements for feeding Internal marks pertaining to Regular / Vocational Students appearing for SSC Public Examinations March. 2018 on web portal (www.bse.telangana.gov.in) from 12-02-2018 to 26-02-2018.
TS ssc internal marks online entry 2018 : Online Website
Official website : bse.telangana.gov.in
Procedure to calculate Telangana 10th class Internal Marks :
The Headmasters shall keep the cumulative records containing the marks of 4 Formative tests of all the subjects of SSC March-2018 candidates. The Headmasters shall take the subject wise and candidate wise average of the formative test marks thoroughly before posting of marks through Online.
Suppose a student has secured 12 marks in the 1st formative test, 14 in the second, 15 in the third and 13 in the 4th formative test in a particular subject, then the average has to be taken as follows:
The sum of the 4 formative tests : 12 + 14 + 15 + 13 = 54
Average : 54/4=13.5
The 13.5 may be rounded off to 14 and the figure has to be taken into account for posting.
If the average score is between 13.1 to 13.4 it has to be rounded off to 13 only.
In case, a candidate has taken only three formative tests and absent for 4th formative test
A candidate has secured 15 in the 1st formative test, 14 in the 2nd, 15 in the 3rd test and absent for 4th formative test.
The sum of the 3 formative tests : 15 + 14 + 15 = 45
Divide it by 4 : 44/4=11
The Quotient 11 has to be taken into account.
TS ssc internal marks online entry 2018 10th proforma
Once the cumulative records of internal marks as well as Co-curricular areas are ready the Online feeding of internal marks shall be taken up as and when the schedule is announced. The internal marks of all subjects of a candidate i.e., both curricular and co- curricular shall be entered in the computer. If any field of any candidate not entered, the computer will not allow you to move further.
After completion of entering of marks, the Headmaster has to take printouts in sufficient numbers and handover the printouts to the candidates for their verification and signatures. This helps avoiding the wrong posting of marks, posting of one candidate’s marks for another candidate etc., Then verify the data with reference to the corrections made by the students, cumulative records etc., thoroughly with the help of other teachers. Carryout the corrections if any, take the print out and verify it again to ensure 100% accuracy of the data.
Once the confirmation is done in the Computer, the editable option will be closed once for all. Now take 3 printouts and authenticate the reports by affixing the Headmaster signature. Take the printouts along with the subject wise as well as cumulative records to the concerned Deputy Educational Officer for further verification and authentication.
DGE has informed to all DEOs that the Feeding of Internal marks have to be uploaded by the HM’s for Regular candidates pertaining to TS SSC Public Exams March 2018 on web portal www.bsetelangana.org.