APRJC CET 2018 Notification, entrance test, exam date, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result and Counseling -Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society(APREIS) will give the APRJC Common Entrance Test(APRJC CET) 2018-19 Notification may be on March , 2018 and the APREIS invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Intermediate first year courses in its APR Junior Colleges for the academic year 2018-2017. APRJC CET 2018, APRJC Entrance Test 2018, APRJC Admission Test 2018, AP Residential Junior Colleges Admissions 2018, APREIS Entrance Exam 2018, Online Application Form, Last Date, Fee Details, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, Admissions Counselling details are given here
Salient features of APR Junior Colleges:
1. All the APR Jr Colleges are providing education in Residential Mode
2. Individual attention is being paid to each student
3. Loco Parent system is implemented by appointing one loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
4. Long term Coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like EAMCET/CACPT
Day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence at 8.00 am and academic activities will continue till 10.00 pm in the night.
5. Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other co-curricular activities for allround development of students.
1. Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
2. Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2018 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
3. OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
1. SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7, BC-E: 4%
2. Special category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
Examination Centers: District Head quarters ( Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test).
Subjects in the entrance test
1. For MPC:English-Mathematics-Physical Science
2. For BPC: English-Bio.Science-Physical Science
3. For CEC /MEC : English-Social Studies- Mathematics
4. For EET : English- Mathematics-Physical Science
5. For CGDT: English-Bio.Science-Physical Science
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are Available in the Websites: http://www.apresidential.gov.in, http://aprs.cgg.gov.in. The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English
Selection of students/ Selection Process: Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area. While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
1. Merit in the Entrance Examination
2. Option exercised( i.e. option for college and option for course)
3. Rule of reservation
4. Reservation for under Special category
Selected list: The Hall ticket Numbers of the selected candidates shall be made available on the websites: http://www.apresidential.gov.in , http://aprs.cgg.gov.in. Date of selection of First list candidates available soon.
Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category:
The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
i. Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidate. Minimum disability is 40%.
ii. Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
iii. Under CAP( Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-service or presently in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
How to Apply:
Candidates seeking admission into Inter first year in AP Residential Junior Colleges and College of Excellence ( Center for Competitions) in the campus of APRJC Nagarjuna Sagar, Guntur Dt for the academic year 2018-19 should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://aprs.cgg.gov.in.
Online Applying Procedure at aprs.cgg.gov.in
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC-CET 2018.
2. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through APONLINE or mee-Seva from ……….2018 to ……..2018 for submission of application through Online.
1. Submission of Online applications start from: April 2018
2. Lat date for submission of applications: April 2018
3. Date of Entrance Examination: May 2018
APRJC Contact details:
040-24680400, 24680415, 9866559725
More Details are available at APRJC CET 2018 official Websites: http://www.apresidential.gov.in,
candidates can get the details of aprjc cet 2018, aprjc entrance test 2018, aprjc admission test 2018, ap residential junior colleges admissions 2018, apreis entrance exam 2018, online application form, last date, fee details, how to apply, application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, hall tickets, results, admissions counselling details from this article.