AP POLYCET 2018 : AP Polytechnic Entrance Test 2018 Exams Schedule notification released and Apply Online. AP POLYCET 2018 Exam date released, check out the schedule at polycetap.nic.in. The AP POLYCET exam date for the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) has been released by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (AP SBTET). All those who are interested in the same are required to get themselves registered at the official website – polycetap.nic.in from March 19. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on April 28 from 11 am to 1 pm. Last year, the results were declared on May 8.
POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada for admission into engineering/non-engineering diploma level programmes conducted in government, aided, private, un-aided polytechnics and second shift polytechnics run in existing private un-aided engineering colleges.
- Aspirants should have passed SSC examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana or any other examination recognised as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/TS such as CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, AP Open School Society (APOSS), 10 class examination conducted by various state boards of secondary education in India with mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained at least 35 per cent marks in the qualifying examination.
- Those who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2018, and whose results are yet to be declared can also apply.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET
Paper pattern and scheme
The duration of the exam will be two hours.
There will be only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of mathematics, physics and chemistry of class 10 (SSC) examination.
The question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question:
– Mathematics: 60 questions (60 marks)
– Physics: 30 questions (30 marks)
– Chemistry: 30 questions (30 marks)
Modes of Application Submission
Payment mode A – Help Line Centers
Payment mode B – Aponline Centers
Payment mode C – Online : Through payment gate way
Steps in Application Submission
Step 1 – Fill details in the Application Form
Step 2 – Upload Photo & Signature
Step 3 – Pay Application fee
Step 4 – Download Hall Ticket
Important dates (Announced)
Starting of online application form 19th March 2018
Last date to avail the application form 13th April 2018
Admit card availability 3rd week of April 2018
Exam date 28th April 2018
Result Declaration 2nd week of May 2018
Counselling starts from Last week of June 2018
Last date for sale of POLYCET booklet and online registration: 13th April 13
Date of conduct of POLYCET-2018 : 28/04/2018 Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
POLYCET AP Web Portal: https://polycetap.nic.in/
AP POLYCET 2018 Notification, AP Polytechnic Entrance Test 2018, AP POLYCET 2018 Schedule, AP POLYCET 2018 Eligibility, AP POLYCET 2018 Syllabus, AP POLYCET 2018 Exam Pattern, Entrance Exam Date, Online Application Form, AP POLYCET 2018 Hall Tickets, AP POLYCET 2018 Results, AP POLYCET 2018 Rank Cards, Last date to Apply, AP POLYCET 2018 Answer Key, Web Counselling Schedule, Certificates Verification Dates, AP POLYCET 2018 Web Options Schedule, AP POLYCET 2018 Seat Allotment List Results and Details are available on POLYCETAP Web portal: polycetap.nic.in